Sunday 30 March 2008

Jitterbug

Since I wrote last, things have changed.

Part of me was wondering how best to break the ice. And then I decided, it was probably not essential I provide an explanation. Makes things more interesting if you need to guess what cloud it was and how it passed.

Books, movies and running around a lot has kept me busy. I have come very close to being genuinely happy. And I am allowing myself to make plans that are beyond the immediate horizon.

I am still struggling to define a tiny spot for myself. And those who have felt very often that they somehow operate at a different wavelength would know how that feels. Only, now I know I am in no hurry. The restlessness I feel is my own pace-setter. Now running ahead is because I want to and not because I have to.

So, while the journey continues, I am beginning to have fun.

Finally.

1 comment:

Sonal Chinchwadkar said...

:) to a new beginning!